Getting an interview with a company is a big thing; it means that the company thinks that you may have something that they are looking for. You need to do your best and not sabotage your own interview by the way you look or the things you say.
Here are five steps that will keep you in the running for an open position:
Greenstone provides a variety of companies with a superior supply of talent from various fields…
- Dress your best, come prepared including a clean copy of your resume and use good posture and diction.
- Make sure that you are prepared with an inventory of your skills and a list of things you have done, during your career, of which you are most proud.
- Keep in mind that it is a no-no to exaggerate on your resume. Resumes are marketing tools, and you must be able to back up what it says to enhance your credibility.
- Be focused on what you do best not just finding a job.
- Be realistic about your salary, next job title, and responsibility requirements. If your background and skills warrant the money, best job title, and responsibility- you will get it!!